This is the second part in a two part series on mapping a contacts list from SharePoint on a map from Google.
In part one, we created a contacts list, a page and put a map on the page.
Part 2 – in SharePoint Designer
- Add a data view web part
- Modify the display of the new web part
Add a Data View Web Part
- Select an empty Web Part Zone
- Select Insert Data View from the Data View menu
- Select a List Name from the Data Source Library and drag to the Web Part Zone
Modify the display of the new web part
- Right click anywhere in the Data View Web Part
- Select Web Part Properties
- Expand Miscellaneous
- Select your XSL Link (feel free to use my XML file, remove the .txt extension before uploading)
- Hit OK
Update 5/23/2016: Restored images and links from backup