Joe, my big brother, who put me up for 3 weeks in Seattle last month, is part of a story that is all over the news today. While I was in Redmond at Microsoft Certified Master in SharePoint training, he was working very hard to get ready for a conference that started today. At the conference, they released video footage from the NOAA expedition he lead in May.
1. UW News video interview with Joe
2. NPR Radio Interview with Joe, “Everyone. Went. Nuts.”
3. Seattle Times coverage with a link to YouTube video
4. Currently, an underwater clip from the JASON submersible on the trip is the 5th most popular video on BBC News
5. I heard it ran on the cover of the Washington Post and Seattle Times and was in the Boston Globe