- Database Mirroring Best Practices and Performance Considerations. Microsoft(r) TechNet. [Online] March 10, 2006. [Cited: 10 09, 2008.] http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/technologies/dbm_best_pract.mspx.
- Case Study of High Availability for SharePoint using Database Mirroring (white paper). Microsoft TechNet. [Online] April 2008. [Cited: September 22, 2008.] http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc531332.aspx
- Microsoft. How to transfer the logins and the passwords between instances of SQL Server 2005. Microsoft Help and Support. [Online] July 11, 2006. [Cited: October 13, 2008.] http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918992/
- Microsoft. Using Database Mirroring with Office SharePoint Server and Windows SharePoint Services. Microsoft TechNet. [Online] July 24, 2008. [Cited: October 13, 298.] http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc262910.aspx
- Talmage, Ron. Database Mirroring in SQL Server 2005. Microsoft TechNet. [Online] April 1, 2005. [Cited: October 14, 2008.] http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/dbmirror.mspx.
- Microsoft. Setting Up Login Accounts for Database Mirroring. MSDN: SQL Server Developer Center. [Online] September 2007. [Cited: October 14, 2008.] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms366346(SQL.90).aspx
- Curry, Ben and English, Bill. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Best Practices. Redmond: Microsoft Press, 2008.
- Plan for redundancy (Office SharePoint Server). Microsoft TechNet. [Online] July 15, 2008. [Cited: September 22, 2008.] http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc263044.aspx
- Plan for availability (Office SharePoint Server). Microsoft TechNet. [Online] September 5, 2008. [Cited: September 22, 2008.] http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc748824.aspx
Posted as a favor to last night’s presenter, Rich Olivieri, at the San Antonio SharePoint Users’ Group Meeting.